Humans possess exceptional drive and a great capacity to endure and expand, and as such are currently the dominant race in the world. Their empires and nations are vast, sprawling things, and the citizens of these societies carve names for themselves with the strength of their sword arms and the power of their spells. Humanity is best characterized by its tumultuousness and diversity, and human cultures run the gamut from savage but honorable tribes to decadent, devil-worshiping noble families in the most cosmopolitan cities.
Humans’ curiosity and ambition often triumph over their predilection for a sedentary lifestyle, and many leave their homes to explore the innumerable forgotten corners of the world or lead mighty armies to conquer their neighbors, simply because they can.
Playing a Human
If you choose to play a Dwarf modify your character as follows:
- Add 1 to your Willpower ability. Humans are defined by their passion and dedication to a cause (for good or ill).
- Pick one of the following ability focuses: Willpower (Courage) or Strength (Might).
- Adaptable: You may immediately choose to re-roll one of your characteristics (but must keep the result).
- You can speak and read Common.
- Choose a Class: Rogue or Warrior.
- Roll twice on the Human Racial Table for additional benefits. Roll 2d6 and add the dice together. If you get the same result twice, re-roll until you get something different.
|3-4||Focus: Communication (Leadership)|
|5||Focus: Perception (Tracking)|
|6||Focus: Willpower (Self-Discipline)|
|9||Focus: Cunning (Navigation)|
|10-11||Focus: Constitution (Stamina)|
|2d6 Roll||Hair Color||Eye Color|
|2||Dark Blonde||Pale Grey|
|3-4||Light Blonde||Grey Blue|
|Gender||Height Base||Modifier||Weight Base||Modifier|
|Male||4’10"||+2d10"||120 lbs.||+2d10×5 lbs.|
|Female||4’5"||+2d10"||85 lbs.||+2d10×5 lbs.|